Skip to content
Catherine Fromet de Rosnay
- Partner at LEGIS & Partners.
- Holds a ‘Magistère Juriste d’Affaires’ and ‘Diplôme de Juriste et Conseil d’Entreprise (D.J.C.E)’ from the Université de Paris II, Panthéon Assas.
- Practised as an in-house lawyer for nearly 8 years at the legal department of Nexans in Paris, formerly known as Alcatel Cable France.
- Involved in the negotiation and drafting of commercial and joint-venture agreements, corporate due diligence exercise, M&A operations, legal and taxation advice.
- Director of Caudan Development.