Skip to content
- Fellow of the UK Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.
- Currently the Managing Director of AON Hewitt, providing actuarial, pensions and other services in Mauritius and the African region.
- Has more than 30 years’ international consulting experience including 15 years with Mercer in Europe.
- Serves as the African representative on the Committee of Actuaries advising the UN staff pension fund since 2007.
- Also director of Caudan Development, MCB Capital Partners and Mauritian Eagle Leasing.