Skip to content
- Holds a Master’s degree in Econometrics and a DESS in Management/Micro Economics from the University of Paris-X, France
- Chief Strategy Officer of MCB Group Ltd and was appointed Director since April 2014.
- Director of Caudan Development Ltd and several companies of the MCB Group.
- Currently a member of the senate and of the court of the University of Mauritius.
- Former Senior Advisor to the Office of the Executive Directors of the World Bank Group, Economic Advisor to the Minister of Finance, Chairperson of the Stock Exchange of Mauritius and Member of the Board of Governors of the Mauritius Offshore Business Activities Authority. Was also a member of the IMF Advisory Group for Sub Saharan Africa.